- 1/2 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup unsweetened soy milk
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 bananas
- 1 tsp unsalted crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups frozen fruit (I like mango, pineapple, peaches and blueberries)
- Place all ingredients in a blender – I stack it in the blender with the bananas first, followed by the spinach, beans, peanut butter, cinnamon, frozen fruit and then soy milk.
- Blend on high (smoothie setting, if you have that on your blender) until smooth.
- Place in freezer for a few minutes to chill and then serve.
- Serves 2.