Summer Carrot Medley Stew
- 2 cups fresh carrot juice
- 1 of each red and green bell pepper, diced
- 1 (12 oz.) bag frozen cauliflower
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups shredded kale
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut in 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 small squash, diced
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 4 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 2 Tbsp Bragg’s organic sprinkle
- 1 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 sweet potato, peeled, cooked and mashed
- 1 (15 oz.) can low-sodium great northern beans
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Add all ingredients except sweet potato and beans to a large pot on medium to medium-high heat, cover. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- Stir in potatoes and beans, lower heat to medium-low and simmer for another 10 minutes, uncovered.
- Serve warm, topped with avocado slices.