- 1 banana, sliced in 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries (or frozen fruit of your choice)
- 3/4 cup vanilla unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Tbsp no salt added crunchy peanut butter
- 2 handfuls baby spinach (optional)
*Please note that all measurements depend on the type of blender. I use a Bella Blender, which is a single serve blender and has limited space. This recipe serves one person.
- Add the banana and frozen fruit to the blender (if using a blender like Bella then fill fruit to the “max” line).
- Add almond milk and peanut butter to the blender.
- Close the lid and blend until smooth.
- Add spinach and blend.
- Serve immediately, or for a slightly frosty smoothie, chill in the freezer for about 10 minutes.