- 1 cup frozen peas (these will go in last so they don’t get soggy!)
- 2 (14 oz) cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 3 stalks of celery, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups cauliflower, chopped in florets
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small sweet potato, cubed
- 3 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 Tbsp of red curry paste
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 28 oz can of tomato puree
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- Add all ingredients to the crock pot EXCEPT the peas.
- Stir well.
- Cover and crock on LOW for about 6 hours.
- Add the peas, increase heat to HIGH, and crock 15 more minutes.
- Serve over whole grain brown rice.
This recipe has been “veganized” and comes from Crock Pot Girl’s Veggie Curry.