Pumpkin Bread can be enjoyed all year long!
Vegan Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil (or 1/3 cup unsweetened organic apple sauce)
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 3 Tbsp flaxseed meal and 9 Tbsp water, mixed together and set aside for 1 minute
- 2 1/3 cups Heart Smart Bisquick
- 1/2 cup organic cane sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease bottom of 9×5 loaf pan (or 5 mini-loaf pans) with baking spray.
- Stir all ingredients in large bowl.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes and serve.